Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Pinch of Salt Group Cooking Classes Info

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Soon after launching our first A Pinch of Salt NYC Group Cooking Class I received a number of emails/ request for details of the next class! I am in the process of creating a webpage where those interested could easily view a calendar and sign up for a class. Until then please email me and I will add you to my email blast so you can get first hand news on any special events, discounts of offers.

Basic Information:
Classes are 3 hours long and as of April will be held monthly, with intent of having them run more frequently!

Price is $85 per person or $150 for 2 people and are taught by me personally. Cost includes cost of food and a glass of wine with your meal! As well as aprons to use during class and take home recipes for all!

Classes are held in a NYC professional kitchen that is intimate and quite lovely. Conveniently located near 50th St & 8th Ave.

I am happy to say that classes are intimate, 8 people per class only so you each get my individualized attention! And yes, they are hands-on!

Please note, in the event that you would like to schedule a private group cooking class (with a party of 8) we can arrange this with advance notice (2 weeks at least). Please notify me of this option in your email so we can arrange a date and time.

Currently planning a class in May. For details email Raquel@apinchofsalt.com

Happy Cooking!
Raquel

No comments: